sabbey

Warm Bodies
Isaac Marion
Banish
Nicola Marsh
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
Sarah J. Maas
The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1) - Julie Kagawa Full review can be found Delirious About Books

I saw this on Netgalley and some how didn't realise its a spin off series from Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series. I saw it was book #1 and being a new Julie Kagawa book I just had to read it. I haven't read the Iron Fey series, and for those of you that haven't, you will be relieved to know that you don't need to have, to read this book. There is enough backstory and explanation to read this without trouble.

The story is told by Ethan. Despite his defensiveness and anger, which is for good reason, he gets concerned about a half-breed and finds that exiled fey and half-breeds in the mortal world are disappearing.

There was also a lack of action with the fey. Ethan was always saying how you can't trust them, how awful they were, but there wasn't really much of it going on. The only danger was from the new fey, and even those moments were rare. I would have liked to have a few more action moments overall.

Thank you to Harlequin Teen and netgalley for the eARC.