sabbey

Warm Bodies
Isaac Marion
Banish
Nicola Marsh
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
Sarah J. Maas
Falling Kingdoms - Morgan Rhodes, Michelle Rowen Full review can be found Delirious About Books

Firstly, I love the cover, but I'd love to know where is that assassin-ish person? That's the kind of book I thought I was going to read when I requested this. When I started reading Falling Kingdoms I wasn't really sure about it, and even thought about DNF'ing it. I'm so glad I continued and I really did end up enjoying it.

The narrative is split and told from multiple POV's. I didn't realise this until I finished the first chapter. I'll be honest I'm not much of a fan of multiple POV's. It wasn't too bad in this book, though a couple were more significant in the story.

This book isn't short on action or blood shed. A great fantasy which features battles for the throne, romance, and some magic. Definitely worth reading if you're a fan of fantasy.

Quotes
"Ah. I've found rumours have much in common with feathers. It's rare that either holds much weight." ~ Loc 441
"Follow your heart wherever it leads. Appreciate life, Cleo. It's a gift that can be stolen at any time." ~ Loc 1715